St. Senan's ChurchTraditional Anglican Church worship - Holy Communion & Morning Prayer.
Services every Sunday at 11.00 am except first Sunday each month
St. Senan’s Church, Canon’s Cross, Inniscarra, P31 NX78
- Covid-19 protocols in place
- Capacity is limited. The church wardens will try their best to find you a seat!
- There is a dedicated child friendly space. Please bring your own toys to keep your little ones happy. For older children there will be colouring sheets. Please bring your own colouring pencils.
- Building is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- On-site parking
- Unfortunately no tea, coffee & fellowship after the service at the moment. Hopefully before too long we can enjoy a chat and cuppa
- Fully equipped with Audio Visual systems
- The Glade Meeting Room
At St. Senan’s we are a small, outward looking congregation that enjoy variety in our expressions of worship. There is plenty of family friendly space and we love to welcome all ages.
We treasure our scenic woodland setting, conducive to retreats, private prayer and contemplation as well as parish gatherings for picnics and the like. We are pleased to have various biodiversity initiatives ongoing as part of the wider parish’s environmental enhancement programme.
Our place in the wider community here in Inniscarra is something we value and along with our passion for music, we love to open our doors wide for regular events like ‘Music among the Trees’ and carol services at Christmas. Wonderful support was shown during our bicentenary celebrations in 2019. It was a privilege to acknowledge so many years of faithful witness and to seek God’s blessing for the future.